hmCal puts simply and fast a complete calendar functionality to your 4th Dimension application. It is always guaranteed that functionality between Macintosh and Windows is identical.
The advantage of hmCal is that it can be integrated extremely simply into existing solutions. So appointments, virtual appointments (it does not have to exist a data record), repeated appointments etc. in complex situations (rights of access, on-the-fly-creation) can be represented and manipulated.
• 9 views: daily view, user daily views and day user views (team calendar functionality), multi day view, user weekly view (resource managemant), project view, month view, resources view and year view
• Multi-day appointments
• Recurrence appointments
• Import and export as iCalendar format
• Support of columns
• Complete adaptability of the calendar by programming language
• Stylesheets for each calendar-object
• Shifting and extending dates by the user, drag & drop in all views
• User actions/events can be administered by programming language (callback method)
• Drag & drop of other form objects into the calendar
• You can display appointments in complex situations (rights of access).
• Customizable colors, icons and tooltips
• Identical function range under Macintosh and Windows
• Full Unicode support
• Available for 4D Server 64 Bit (Win+Mac)
• Visualization of searches
• Management system processes
New in hmCal
The 7th viewhmCal 4 introduces a new resources view. In this view you can display days vertically and users horizontally. Now you can see e. g. five people and their appointments of one month in one view!
hmCal 8 brings full power in 4D v16 and v17.
Now you can run hmCal on the 4D Server v17 x64 on Windows and Mac.
More features• Multistyle-Text in Appointment Header and Descriptions
• Added support for Print Form to print a hmCal area on a 4D form
• Contains new internal graphical improvements and more speed
• Set own gradients for each appointment
• New hmCal Mini Calendar Style
• and more (see release notes)